I hardly think so, but thank you to the sweet Ying for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I thought it was rather coincidental that she posted this award as her 100th post. This is my 100th post as well.
Check out Ying’s blog Hidden Stars. It’s great – not only because it has to do with stars.
Them’s the rules:
- Thank the person who has nominated you. (Mind you manners, you know.) Provide a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules and display the award image.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
- Display the award logo (didn’t we already have this?) and follow the blogger who nominated you
Didn’t I do a video on my YouTube channel with seven facts about me? It’s also on my ABOUT page, but I’ll come up with seven more here.
- Sometimes I wonder if lack of intelligence is the cause for my inability to express my thoughts verbally – and especially on the spot. I overthink every conversation or encounter – normally in bed when I am supposed to be sleeping. That’s when I come up with all the good things to say.
- Too often I get confused as to what time of year it is. Do you ever feel like it’s summer or spring, but it’s actually not? It feels very weird sometimes… Just now – I read an author’s bio, where it said their book was releasing July 2014. I was thinking, Oh, it’s not out yet. How embarrassing – I thought it was. I’ll have to buy it when it’s released.
- I ramble. I’m sorry. I will try to keep this brief.
- As a kid, I wanted forty dogs.
- As a kid, my big sister and I wanted to make a movie about a bird called “Yellow Feather.” I was to act the mother of the story. This was a great sacrifice because I would have to be married; and for the longest time, my sister and I swore we never wanted to marry. We were embarrassed, I guess, to admit that we liked boys.
- As a kid, I was so shy I would almost rather pee my pants than ask to use the restroom.
- Okay, now I’ve wasted all these facts on my childhood… But I was far more interesting as a kid. All the interesting stuff about me now, I do not talk about. I am easily persuaded (maybe? I’m not sure).
I nominate everyone! Now you all have to follow me. Muahahaha!
I actually hate the nominating part of awards… Most of the bloggers I know either already have the award, or they do not accept awards. Blogs, bloggers, writers, and people that I especially like will be mentioned in some way or the other. I love you all – even the quirk heads.