It’s award time! And now I don’t have an excuse to pass a nomination. Two weeks ago, I could say I didn’t have time to bother; but in two weeks, I can say it again because I’m moving and starting a job. 😀
I was nominated for The Lighthouse Award by Mr. Musgrave himself. Don’t tell him, but he’s one of my favorite people in the blogosphere (Wow, that is actually a word? No red underlining or autocorrect?). You should check out his blog.
I said to check it out. What are waiting for? Chris Musgrave – Writer in Training
Okay. Now that that’s settled, we can get on with the award.
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
- Share three ways that you like to help others.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Here are my nominees and the links to their blogs that I enjoy. We’ve already practiced the link clicking, so this should go quickly. Ready, set, check ’em out!
3 Ways I Like to Help Others
I am so selfish I can hardly think of something to write.
- People often needs things put in perspective. I like to imagine I have a calming affect on people, and have actually been told I am a calm person in crazy situations. (Believe it or not. I seem a bit off today, but I had a macchiato this morning and I can’t handle caffeine at all.) When people are stressed or freaking out, I like to help calm them down.
- I have slightly limited physical abilities, and I often use that as an excuse to be lazy. However, I should be more willing to help people with little favors here and there. I’m working on that. (I have rheumatoid arthritis and apart from being underweight and not being the most flexible girl on the block, I have little to no strength and muscle. Heck, I can’t even start my car without a help gadget.)
- The highest form of help is sharing the Gospel. Too many people suppress (I spent almost a minute trying to figure out how to spell that) the fact that they are eternal beings with souls that need salvation. I love telling people about God’s love and His plan for the saving of souls. I haven’t told you yet? Write me!
Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16